We ask that you and all members of your party agree to the following requirements before you book your tour-
- If you feel sick, feel that you may be getting sick or are prone to being sick-do not take this tour- If you have booked this tour in advance and feel that you are sick on the day of your tour, please let us know. You will be refunded for the full amount of your tour.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR THE DURATION OF THIS TOUR AND IN THE STATE OF COLORADO. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you. We ask that you wear your mask on our equipment, in our gift shop and on all stops. If you can not wear a mask for any reason, please do not take this tour. Masks must be worn properly, covering both your mouth and your nose.
- Please comply with social distancing rules and seating arrangements. Your guide will help you find the right seat for you and your party.
- We ask that you consent to a temperature check before you can board for your tour. If you have a fever above 100.4 degrees; you will not be allowed to take our tour. A full refund will be issued at that time.
- No child under 2 years of age will be allowed on the tour. All children over 2 years of age must wear a mask for the duration of the tour.
If you feel that you are unable to comply with these requirements, please do not take this tour.